PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Golfe du Morbihan Vannes Tourisme respects your right to privacy.
We respect your right to privacy.
WHO ARE WE?
Deliberative body : Management Committee (CODIR) composed of 15 elected officials and 14 tourism professionals. The members are appointed by the President of the agglomeration. The President is elected.
President: Roland Tabart, Mayor of Arzon.
Director: Arnaud Burel.
Missions : Reception-information, Promotion-communication, Marketing, Project management
General objective: to develop a territorial marketing policy “Golfe du Morbihan Vannes Tourisme” to increase and diversify the number of tourists visiting the destination.
Classification: Category I, Marque Qualité Tourisme™ , Tourisme & Handicap (BIT Vannes).
Head office: Quai Tabarly – 56039 Vannes.
5 Tourist Information Offices: Vannes, Arzon, Sarzeau, St Gildas de Rhuys, Grand-Champ.
Consult the professional space and the Activity Report to discover in detail who we are: functioning, projects, tools, team missions etc.
The website is managed by the company Koredge, rue du Bois de la Courbe, 25870 Châtillon-le-Duc, www.koredge.fr
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
The personal information we may collect generally relates to the following areas:
- Information you voluntarily provide
- Some areas of our websites may ask you to voluntarily provide information such as subscribing to our newsletters. When we ask you to provide your personal data, we will explain how it will be used.
- Information we collect automatically
When you visit our websites, we may automatically collect certain information from your computer. In some countries, including the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
This data includes your IP address, type of device used, unique device identification number, browser type, general geographic location (e.g. country or city) and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device interacted with our websites, including the pages you accessed and the links you clicked on.
The collection of this information allows us to learn more about you, including your geographic origin and the content of our websites that interests you. We use this information for marketing analysis and to improve the quality and relevance of our websites by better tailoring them to our visitors and their expectations.
Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies. See the paragraph below entitled “Cookies and similar tracking technologies”.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not share your personal information with third parties unless :
- to have obtained your consent ;
- as part of the Google Analytics tool;
- if we are required to do so by law or by governmental authorities, or if we deem it necessary for legal or public safety reasons.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We will collect and process your personal data only with your consent, in order to respond to your request (documentation, holiday information, etc.)
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal information. However, if you do not, we will not be able to communicate with you.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the personal information about you that we collect and process. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks associated with processing your personal information.
We have implemented information security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal information under our control from unauthorised access:
- unauthorised access ;
- disclosure or misuse;
- unauthorised modification;
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All of our employees and data processors (i.e. those who access your personal information on our behalf and for the purposes listed above) who have access to and are associated with the processing of your personal information are obliged to respect the privacy of all users of the Websites.
Your personal data is kept on file for as long as we have a legitimate need to provide information or services you have requested, or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
However, they are kept for a maximum of 3 years.
You have the following rights regarding the protection of personal data:
- You can access, change, update or request the deletion of your personal data at any time by contacting us using the contact details in the “How to contact us” section.
- You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email we send you.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you may revoke it at any time.
- You may lodge a complaint with a data protection authority about the collection and processing of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and certain countries outside the EU (including the United States and Canada) are available here.
We will respond to all your data protection requests in accordance with the applicable legislation.